About Schussler FootCare Centers
Schussler FootCare Centers has provided foot care services in Clarksville, TN since 1987. Our staff takes pride in providing each patient with comfortable care. We aim to be empathic, friendly, and will ensure you have a pleasant visit. We are the longest practicing foot doctor in the city and proudly serve patients from communities across Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. This includes:
- Clarksville, TN
- Springfield, TN
- Ashland City, TN
- Dover, TN
- Erin, TN
- Paris, TN
- Hopkinsville, KY
- Cadiz, KY
- & more!
We provide state of the art foot care including K-Laser Therapy and strive for great customer satisfaction. Our podiatry practice maintains an active presence in our community by sponsoring local events including the Clarksville ½ Marathon, and participating in local health fairs. We have been recognized by the mayor of our city during National Foot Care Month, and Dr. Schussler was featured on the cover of Clarksville Magazine with a full inside article. In addition, we were proudly featured in the very first Montgomery County School System Calendar.
About Michael B. Schussler, D.P.M., F.A.C.F.A.S.
An outstanding education forms the foundation of a successful practice.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Cleveland, OH, 1985
- Preceptorship: North Eastern Foot Clinics, Essexville, MI, 1985-1986
- BS: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, 1981
- Advanced Training Includes: Diabetic Ulcerations with limb Salvage, Heel Pain, Bunion Deformity, Ingrown Nails, Hammertoes, Shock Wave Treatment for Heel Spurs
Certifications & Memberships
- Diplomate: National Board of Podiatry Examiners
- Board Certified w/ American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Member, American Pediatric Medical Association, Tennessee Pediatric Medical Association
- Fellow, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- Gateway Health Systems, Clarksville, TN
For more information about our podiatry services, please give us a call at 931-552-3338 today! We are dedicated to patient education and helping you understand your foot health and foot care treatments. We will gladly answer any questions you may have.